1.11.2012

Happy New Year!

I definitely have some blog time to catch up on. Man, where have the last two years gone? Oh yeah, I had a baby. And that sweet baby has filled my life with so much joy. Finding a balance between bragging about my work here or absorbing every sweet moment with my child has been a seesaw ride for sure. Most of last year's work has landed on Facebook. But I am now going to try to bring this blog up to speed and maybe even spend a little time reworking the website. Between three hour naps and now Wednesday mornings open for working, (Bailey started going to an Academy on Wednesdays) I will have a little more time to promote the latest happenings at Sarah Holt Design & Photography, and a LOT has been happening!! We welcome the new year!



Here is a family portrait that Bailey took for our Christmas cards this year.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Visitors Since 2.28.07