8.23.2009

Baby Cate

A couple a weeks back I photographed this sweet growing family and long time friends. You may remember mom and daughter from the double maternity I shot back in June. Sweet baby Cate has arrived and all the image have been chosen for the announcement. So now I get to show you a few more of my favorites that were not on the card.

I think she is going to be an awesome big sis.


And I present to you, Beautiful baby Cate!






Always a pleasure to work with you, Cara & Brian. Thank you for letting me capture your sweet growing family.

I am a little behind in blogging. If all goes well, hopefully this week I can post another maternity, a swim party, a wedding and the newborn twin photo shoots I am working on! Whew!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Visitors Since 2.28.07