8.25.2009

Fairy Tale

This shoot was a bit like a fairy tale. We rescued frogs, chased bubbles and sang about dragons all in the beautiful surroundings of Clark Gardens outside of Mineral Wells. This is another long time friend with a sweet growing family. I could not be more honored to capture this morning with them in the garden.


My favorite part was very few of these shots were set up. These sweet ladies interacted so tenderly together, I hope that shows through these images.







I think someone has had her photo taken before :) I did not ask her to pose, she is just that cute.


Click here, for a sweet video of the Puff the Magic Dragon song.
(this is a large file, click it and let it download. It will take some time before it is ready to play.)












For those of you that pray, please lift this family up in your prayers today. My friend's mom has started another battle with cancer. 15 years ago she won that battle, but again the cancer has crept in. I tell you, I have never seen someone so positive & brave in the face of a fight.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Visitors Since 2.28.07