10.16.2008

I'd like to dedicate this one to my Mom

Even though she will be here tomorrow night, she has been waiting to see a photo of my office. She took two days off to help me paint and venture to Ikea for furniture. We didn't get it all up before she left, so she has been anxious to see it put together. The paint is Light Silver Sage. It took me forever to pick a color I would be happy with. The sample swatch setting on a white piece of paper looks green. But on these walls, it is blue. I have grown to like it.


There is still a lot to do like hang things on the walls, a rug. I want to get two chairs to set by the window and a sideboard to hid all of my junk that is presently sitting in the living room... The curtain was donated by my sister. You might recognize it as the background in the previous photos of her family. I'll keep ya posted as it comes together.


Woodrow found a good crack climb on my new wall shelves.. I'd like to get outside and climb myself, just too much work to be done, Woodrow.

6 comments:

Sara Bradshaw said...

I love IKEA!!!!

Anonymous said...

woodrow looks like he he got his hands caught in a sliding glass door:)

Nathan H. Boyd said...

Woodrow needs to put on some PANTS! Sheesh. I'm starting to blush :)

cristy cross said...

sarah, look at your comment on my blog for the boys...it made me laugh. hehehe

cristy cross said...

aww, why did you erase your comment. It made me laugh, b/c it reminded me of...me :)

Anonymous said...

I kove to put those guys on stuff haning out or hanging on:)

Powered By Blogger

Visitors Since 2.28.07